When I do eat chicken, This is usually how I prepare it…
- buy an organic, whole chicken & remove the insides (then rinse the chicken out)
- pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees
- pat the chicken completely dry
- place on a foil lined baking sheet, breast’s in the air ladies! no, you do not need to put it on a rack!
- coat your bird with 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, pepper & preferably http://podzamcze-dobczyce.pl/index.php/restauracja/assets/js/layerslider.transitions.js Bonnie’s Tasty Herb Rub
- place in center of oven for 50 minutes – DO NOT open the oven…as much as you want too, don’t do it!
- you will hear crackling, popping, sizzling and perhaps see a bit of smoke – don’t panic!
- after 50 minutes, take out the golden brown bird and let it rest for about 15 minutes
rencontrer l'amour ado It’s that easy…let me know what you think…
follow If you “butterfly the chicken (or have your butcher do it), then decrease the time to 40 minutes.