Makes 24 normal size brownies
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup softened butter
OR if using a boxed mix….
- 1 boxed mix of brownies
- 2 eggs
- 8 tbls Smart Balance (or butter)
- 1 cup of some kind of milk (almond, soy, flax or cow)
- 1 cup cooked lentils (any kind) OR
- 1 cup raw spinach (julienned) OR
- 1 can garbonzo beans OR
- 1 yellow zucchini OR
- 2 cups chopped sautéed kale
Here’s the greatest part…
- Throw it all in your Vitamix (or Blendtek or food processor if you have to) and blend until smooth. How easy is that?
- Pour it into a baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Check the center for doneness. Once the center is fairly firm, take it out and let it sit for at least an hour.
Full of protein and the kids will never know!