- 1 cooked russet potato & 1 cooked sweet potato
- chopped kale or peas or corn or spinach (about ½ cup of any)
- 2 tbls masala spice or curry blend
- 4 tbls mango chutney (optional) or cream cheese (optional)
- 2 thawed puff pastry sheets
- ¼ cup water to seal the puff pastry
Mash first three ingredients together. Set aside. Cut thawed puff pastry into nine equal squares. Fill the center of the puff pastry square with a spoonful of potato mixture. Wipe sides with water and pinch corners together and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. When done, bake samosas in a 375 degree oven for about 18 minutes or until the puff pastry is cooked through and crispy. Serve warm.