Makes 48 normal size meatballs
- 1 Ib ground chicken, turkey or beef
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 tbls minced ginger
- 2 galrlic cloves
- 1 small shallot
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbls prepared thai curry sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Place ground meat in a large bowl and pulse the remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Add to large pan and brown in olive oil or coconut oil and cover to complete cooking.
Add a high quality organic sauce or make your own!