Makes one mason jar (16 Oz).
- 4 jalapeños
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- handful of finely chopped cilantro
- optional a teaspoon of pepper
source site Directions
- Thinly slice the jalapeños, zucchinis, and carrots and add to a large bowl.
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Add the Vinegar, olive oil, salt and garlic to the bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Store the pickled veggies in a mason jar (great on nachos, tacos, rice, chicken or fish).
http://fonmay.es/?tyurr=citas-web-caja&509=ec Keep Refrigerated. Can be stored for up to 10 days.
watch Enjoy 🙂