No BODY likes the flu.
Here is a really easy soup to make, when you know all you are going to want is something warm and friendly.
In a medium saute pan, cook the following items until soft, about 5 minutes…no need to chop everything perfectly, it’s going into the VitaMix!
- 2 cups brussle sprouts – halved
- 1 head kale – chopped roughly
- 1/4 yellow onion – chopped rough
- 1 clove whole garlic
- 1 medium zucchini (any kind) – chopped rough
- 3 tbls coconut oil
- 1 tbls Bonnie’s Tasty Herb Rub
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
You will also need 1 box of Vegetable Stock.
Carefully put sauteed mixture into your VitaMix (don’t have one? Use a blender or hand blender!) and add 1 box of vegetable stock. Blend until smooth. You can reheat in a sauce pan if you need to. Stores in mason jars for 3 days in the refrigerator and it’s easy to give away to sick friends that way.