When time seems short and the family just can’t wait any longer, I go to my few old standby’s. We always have eggs and I always keep frozen sliced rolls in the freezer, ready to pop into the toaster for a quick “tasty as fresh” crunch.
Usually this means either Sliders or “Breakfast for Dinner”, either way, it’s always a hit!
With these two things, I can get creative and make a variety of items…
- Egg on Toast with Turkey Bacon
- Mini Turkey Sliders with Zucchini Pickles
- French Toast with Strawberries (or any fruit!)
- Mini Seared Tuna Sliders with Wasabi Mayonnaise (I use Vegenaise)
- Waffles with “Turkey Bacon” Syrup & Hash Browns (already shredded from Trader Joe’s!).
- McMuffin-love Sandwich