I love to grill. Though, usually my husband is the one who takes over in this department! One secret I use is placing a cast iron pan on to the top of the grill and getting it really hot. I tie a fresh sprig of rosemary or thyme (or both!) to the outside of the filet and, WHAM, I have an easy, elegant and delicious filet.
For the most incredible marinade, do this…
Mix the following ingredients in a shallow dish and marinate steaks for at least two hours…
- go to link 2 tbls olive oil
- الخيارات الثنائية في المملكة المتحدة 2 tbls Bonnie’s Beach BBQ Blend
- Future and option trading books what does 1 tsp chili flakes
- go to site juice and rinds of 2 lemons
- http://www.transportbudapesta.ro/?kdls=broker-opzioni-binarie-autorizzati&619=c3 salt & pepper to taste