I love to grill. Though, usually my husband is the one who takes over in this department! One secret I use is placing a cast iron pan on to the top of the grill and getting it really hot. I tie a fresh sprig of rosemary or thyme (or both!) to the outside of the filet and, WHAM, I have an easy, elegant and delicious filet.
For the most incredible marinade, do this…
Mix the following ingredients in a shallow dish and marinate steaks for at least two hours…
- http://beachresortfinder.com/?rtyey=rencontre-agriculteur&08f=04 2 tbls olive oil
- http://oepib.org/?efiop=conocer-gente-judia&1ff=fe 2 tbls Bonnie’s Beach BBQ Blend
- paginas para conocer hombres con plata 1 tsp chili flakes
- http://vitm.com/YjYHWk-6U1P1gX3B0t0Y7_7I0t2T juice and rinds of 2 lemons
- http://kahraezink.com/tyre/5921 salt & pepper to taste