go to link Every once in a while I get a craving for beef. I’m not sure why, but I think it’s my body telling me I am in need of something deficient. Usually, I ignore the voice and opt for a healthier option…but sometimes, I make Chuck Roast Stew….
Chuck Roast Stew
- 1# Cubed Grass Fed Chuck Roast or any grass fed steak
- 3 tbls flour (rice or wheat)
- 4 carrots – cut into 1″ pieces
- 8 fingerling (or other) potato – cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 cup peas (fresh or raw)
- 1 leek – chopped rough
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbls coconut oil (or canola or olive) & and another 2 tbls for later
- 1 box chicken stock (4 cups)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbls Bonnie’s Tasty Herb Rub
- salt & pepper to taste
120 solteros sin compromiso Place the cubed beef, some salt & pepper and flour in a large zip lock bag. Toss it around until all of the pieces are coated. Heat up the coconut oil in a large soup pot. Drop in the cubed beef and let the pieces brown a bit (this may need to be done in two batches). Remove the meat and place to the side.
click To the same pot, add the remaining ingredients and another 2 tbls of coconut oil. Stir this around a few times and let the pan get really dry, creating a nice coating on the vegetables. After about 7 minutes, add the stock and water. Bring to a boil. Lower to simmer and cook uncovered for about an hour.
Tastylia Online Without Prescription/ You can adjust the seasoning and water if necessary before serving. Serve with butter noodles, biscuits or cornbread. Also great on top of polenta and mashed potatoes.